Sunday, January 9, 2011

Albums of 2010

2010 was a good year for the Hip-Hop, the return of Kanye West, first album for Drake and Nicki Minaj, two Rookies who fuck's everything (Big Sean and J.Cole) and a lot of cool things.


2010 was good albums too, and I gonna make the top ten (my opinion) of that year.


10 - I'm Not A Humain Being (Lil Wayne)
9 - Recovery (Eminem)
8 - The Adventures of Bobby Ray (B.o.B)
7 - Man on the Moon 2 : The Legend of Mr. Rager (Kid Cudi
6 - Pink Friday (Nicki Minaj)
5 - Hunger For More 2 (Lloyd Banks)
4 - No Mercy (T.I.)
3 - The DeAndre Way (Soulja Boy)
2 - Thank Me Later (Drake)
1 - My Beautiful Twisted Dark Fantasy (Kanye West)




Kanye West wins the best album of 2010! Drake is a beast, and Soulja comeback better than ever (best lyrics and everything). The surprise of the year was Lloyd Banks, I wasn't a huge fan of him, but with H.F.M 2 he give me a good impression.



And for bonus, the mixtapes than you need to listening!

B.o.B - No Genre (for me, that mixtape is better than the album!! B.o.B ''hardcore'' style. With T.I., Donnis,etc)
Big Sean - Finally Famous Vol 3 (Okey, that man, is actually one of the best rappers for me, he have the flow, the lyrics, the punchlines, everything, you must listening this rapper!)
Diggy - Airborne (Diggy, Run's Son, is the future of hip-hop)
Diggy - Past, Present(s), Future (Diggy in a old school style)
Tyga - Well Done (It's a true mixtape, 'cause we takes beats of other rappers (B.M.F, Hard In Paint, Who Dat, etc) and changes the lyrics. And Tyga as actually good)
Chris Brown and Tyga - Fan of a Fan (in top 3 of the mixtapes of the year, for me)

3 comments:

  1. 1: thank me later
    2: man on the moon 2

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DeAndre Way?????

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, Soulja Boy is one of my fav rappers :P

    ReplyDelete